Float Height Adjustable Desk
The key to remaining healthy while at work is to alternate between standing and sitting positions. Float makes standing almost effortless and instant. By eliminating awkward cranks and noisy, slow motors, Float removes obstacles that typically discourage the use of height-adjustable desks. Operating Float is as easy as standing up.
Float’s unique technology allows it to adjust up or down while accommodating changing weight loads. This innovative counterbalance mechanism also makes the table simple to adjust, so the user can always find the ideal height for health and comfort.
Float has clean, minimal lines that complement its modern functionality. Accommodating multiple sizes and shapes of tops, Float can easily incorporate into any office or home environment. Ergonomic essentials such as keyboard systems, monitor arms, and task lights seamlessly incorporate into a Float workstation. Its inspiring design also allows for unrestricted space for legs, knees and feet beneath the work surface.
Built from sustainable materials for years of dedicated service, Float is a highly durable standing office desk. By incorporating recycled steel and minimal parts, it delivers on Humanscale’s dedication to creating high-performance ergonomic work tools. All Float table tops contain no added formaldehyde.
The Float Table is a game changer; it literally takes the adjustable desk to new heights. It will keep you healthier at work, look great and is guaranteed by the manufacturer to have a long life, bringing you height adjustability for years.
The Float Table features:
- 20 inch range of height adjustment, from 27" to 47"
- Unique counterbalance mechanism that can support up to 160 pounds and changes height quietly with ease
- Variety of table top sizes
- Recyclable steel and aluminum base
- Meets BIFMA requirements for load, capacity and stability
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Woodgrain top available
- Comes standard with removable counterbalance crank, mounted is optional for a fee
- Comes standard with a flat edge, knife edge also available
- Base made from recycled steel and aluminum
- Construction meets BIFMA requirements for load and capacity
- Proprietary constant-force spring counterbalances up to 160 lbs of desktop weight
- Laminate table top
- Depth: 24" or 30"
- Width: 48", 54", 60", 66" or 72"
- Height: 27"-47" from floor