Acrylic I-Beam Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The design of this table was inspired by the profile of steel I-Beam construction girders. Crafted from three 1" thick clear acrylic panels, the Acrylic I-Beam Table reflects and scatters light to create an elegant and truly modern accent. Combine 2 or more Acrylic I-Beam Tables to make a console table or coffee table.
What's To Like:
- This table's smaller footprint makes it ideal as an end table
- Great as an accent table or a display pedestal, since its transparency allows whatever is on top of it to take over the spotlight.
- Minimalists unite! The I-Beam Table is a perfect example of design that leaves a lot of space around it.
The Bottom Line:
Designed by Gus Modern, this transparent end table goes a long way towards creating an ultra-contemporary space. It's every minimalist's dream
- Dimensions: 17.5" h x 12" w x 12" d
- Seamlessly fused 1" thick acrylic panel construction
- Made from 1" thick solid clear acrylic, precision cut and flame polished
- Rubber glides at four corners of base help protect floors
Care and Maintenance:
For best results when cleaning acrylic surfaces, we recommend that you use a lint-free soft cloth and acrylic cleaner. Avoid using paper towels. Do not use window cleaner or any other alcohol or ammonia-based products, as they may cloud the finish of your table.
1" thick solid clear acrylic that is precision cut and flame polished then joined with a UV cured glue.
Overall: 17.5" h x 12" w x 12" d