Freedom Active Pony Stool
Part of Humanscale’s award-winning Freedom seating line, Active Pony was designed to encourage movement by gently rocking 7° in all directions. This added movement activates a wider variety of core muscles, which helps build strength and minimizes fatigue. Active Pony features locking casters that stay in place while you are engaging the stool. It also offers the same ergonomic design, support, and comfort as our other Freedom stools.
Like all Freedom chairs, the Active Pony Saddle Stool feature adjustable height to accommodate a wide range of users and tasks. The ergonomic design of the cushion allows for multiple sitting positions and delivers ultimate comfort no matter the work environment.
Able to be customized to meet a number of demanding work environments and design needs, Active Pony modular cushion is easily replaceable. Also available in a variety of colors and fabrics, including options ideal for healthcare and laboratory environments, the Active Pony stools are a versatile solution for any space.
Supported by a five year warranty on cushions and textiles, and an industry best 15 year 24/7 warranty on cylinders, casters and other mechanical add-ons.
The Active Pony features:
- Available in standard and tall cylinder heights
- Available in a variety of fabrics and leathers
- Unique seat encourages healthier posture and spine position
- Each stool swivels 360° and is height adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- Ready to use out of the box, our stools ships fully assembled.
- Tall 5" : Appropriate for very tall users. Provides seat height range of 17.25" to 22.6".
- Standard 5" : Appropriate for 95% of users. Provides seat height range of 16" to 21".
Graphite base is made of hard plastic
Standard 5" :16" to 21"
Tall 5" : 17.25" to 22.6".
The Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, and longevity, and sustainability are at the core of all our designs. When thinking through the design and manufacturing of each product, we carefully consider the materials and resources used, in aim of creating an overall Net Positive impact.
Their award-winning office solutions, including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting, inspire movement and support the user in every posture.
- Corde 4: Designed with a four-way stretch, Corde 4 provides sitters with ultimate comfort as they adjust positions. Its intricate weave structure, dimensional surface and wide array of neutral and vibrant shades are visually appealing and engaging to the touch.
- Fourtis: Designed with a four-way stretch, Fourtis conforms to our cushions for the ultimate in comfort and flexibility. While still adjustable, its satin crepe weave structure is highly durable and creates a strong, high performance fabric.
- Corvara Chrome-Free Leather: Corvara is a semi-aniline dyed leather that offers a smooth, silky feel and ultimate durability. It is a top, full grain leather that is embossed lightly for a consistent, uniform grain structure.