by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Adelaide Sofa is a classic club sofa frame that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sofa to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
What's To Like:
- The Adelaide Sofa is sophisticated without pushing all the "fancy-pants" buttons. You'll be able to impress and your home will look well designed, but you'll avoid that stuffy feeling. "Urbane" is a good word for this sofa.
- The cushions are reversible and easy to switch around, so you'll be able to maintain even wear - especially if you always like to sit in the same spot.
- Adelaide is finished on all sides so it'll look stunning in the center of a room, and can help to define a sitting area.
The Bottom Line:
The Adelaide Sofa will be the centerpiece of your living room and lend comfort and good looks for years to come. Big enough for your family, it's perfect for those who love good design.
- Overall dimensions: 31" h x 84" w x 36" d
- Seat depth: 23" d
- Seat height: 17.5" h
- Arm height: 27" h
- Refined mid-century modern look
- Frame and legs made from FSC-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Cushions have piped finish, frame upholstery is cleanly finished
- Stress-tested joints
- Non-marking glides on the bottom of the legs
- Also see this sofa's larger sibling, the Adelaide Bisectional Sofa
Overall: 31" h x 84" w x 36" d
Seat depth: 23"
Seat height: 17.5" h
Arm height: 27"