Amia Air Chair by Steelcase
As work grows increasingly complex and challenging, people seek physical and emotional comfort. So challenged ourselves to bring more ease and simplicity to a classic seating solution.
Amia Air offers a fresh take on our hardworking, versatile Amia task chair. A specially engineered geometric design in the backrest offers flexibility – encouraging healthy movement and providing support for posture changes. With integrated LiveBack™ technology and a breathable, transparent aesthetic, Amia Air is ideal for busy people and growing organizations who excel at doing more with less.
- Amia Air uses a unique geometric back to provide integrated LiveBack technology and dynamic back support.
- The comfortable, padded seat contours to you, while the flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs as you recline or lean forward preventing leg fatigue.
- The front edge of the seat pan automatically adjusts to alleviate pressure under the thigh, for a long-term comfortable sit.
- 4-way adjustable arms move side to side, up and down, back and forth, and pivot to support you in any posture.
- Adjustable seat depth so that you are comfortable in any position. Just lift the lever and hold to slide seat forward or back.
Overall: 41.75" H x 26" W x 23.25" D
Overall Product Weight: 53
Overall Height: 37.25-41.75"
Overall Depth: 23.25"
Overall Width: 26"
Seat Depth: 16/5"
Seat Width: 18.5"
Seat Height from Floor: 16-20.75"
Back Width: 14"
Elbow Rest at Floor: 25.8-30.5"
Assembly Required: No