Atwood Lounge by Gus Modern
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC-«-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSC-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Cushions are button-tufted upholstered
- FSC certified Solid Ash wood frame and base with Walnut veneer
- Stress tested joints
- Elastic Webbing Spring System
- Tight seat is Medium density polyurethane foam covered in Dacron wrap
- Seat and Back are blind tufted
- All fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Tack glider feet on all legs to prevent scratching
- See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more
Overall: 27" h x 47" w x 29.5" d
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 23.5"