Beam Long Sofa
Each Younger piece is hand-built by one craftsman, for one customer, one at a time. At each step, with each staple, nail, and stitch, we take care to create furniture that fulfills your vision for your home.
The Beam Long Sofa Features:
- Solid wood frame
- Walnut finished legs
- Performance fabric
- Track arms. All Younger arms are double padded using propex and a layer of foam to reinforce the fabric to create a double layer of both strength and comfort.
- Bench cushions
- High Resiliency foam fill. Standard cushion is made of High Resiliency Ylux 2.5 minimum density foam, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material. We also offer a Feather-and-Down cushion upgrade.
- Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire, create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
The Beam line of sofas and sectionals are available in 25 separate configurable piecies and numerous quick ship and custom fabrics. If you see a fabric or special configuration you like, please call us at 888-467-6278 and one of our awesome customer service folks will be sure to help you get what you're looking for!
Polyester and polyester blend upholsteries, hardwood base and frame
100" w x 32" h x 37" d
Seat Height 18", Seat Depth 22"
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
We recommend vacuuming fabric regularly using the upholstery attachment and crevice tool of your vacuum. Not only will this keep the fabric clean, but it will make it last longer because dust and dirt cause quicker wear.
- If a spill occurs, immediately blot the fabric with a clean, absorbent towel. Blot from the outside to the middle of the affected area to avoid moisture rings.
- For best results, we recommend having any stains professionally cleaned by an upholstery cleaning service.
- We do not recommend using any strong chemicals or detergents to clean the fabric, however, if you decide to spot clean on your own, we recommend testing any cleaning agents on a small inconspicuous area of the fabric first.