Bertoia Gold Diamond Chair by Knoll
designed by Harry Bertoia
The Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. Harry Bertoia’s wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
- Seat pad and cover attach directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with plated polished chrome or 18k gold finish, or white or black Rilsan® finish
- Rilsan® finish and vinyl seat pad suitable for outdoor use
- Chrome and Gold finishes is not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
Overall: 30" h x 33.5" w x 28.25" d
Seat height: 16"
- Welded steel rods
- Bonded Rilsan, polished chrome, or 18K gold-plated finish
- Foam seat pad with Chain Link (100% solution-dyed olefin) fabric, suitable for outdoor use
- Full cover with Bouclé (Nylon 48%, Wool 52%) fabric, not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic floor glides
About the Designer
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1938, Knoll has nurtured many of the most inspiring and iconic furniture designs of the last century. With an extensive collection of modern classic furniture for the home as well as cutting-edge office furniture with a focus on functionality as well as aesthetics, Knoll is at the forefront of how furniture interacts with us and affects us in our daily lives.
Structural components are warranted for 5 years. Leather, upholstery and finish are warranted for 3 years.