Boheme Chair, set of 2
At A Glance:
The Connubia Boheme Chair is sleek, slender, and richly apportioned with faux leather. Conical metal legs round out the look and keep this contemporary dining chair sturdily grounded.
What's To Like:
- Luxury. What's not to like about a faux leather seat and back - especially when the back is so comfortably high?
- Elegant contemporary style. We're fans of this dining chair's well-proportioned, slender form.
What's Not to Like:
- The Boheme Chair's faux leather upholstery may be a bit nice for families with young kids - unless you intend to make them stay out of the dining room when they're running with scissors.
The Bottom Line:
The Connubia Boheme Chair will give you elegantly comfortable seating for your dining room. Italian faux leather and the chair's formal high back go together very nicely.
- Sold as a set of two chairs
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5" h x 19" w x 20.5" d
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Metal frame and base
- Durable faux leather seat and back
- Made in Italy
Satin-finished steel frame with regenerated leather upholstery.
Overall: 35.5" h x 19" w x 20.5" d
Seat Height: 17.75"