At A Glance:
The Connubia Boheme Stool is sleek, slender, and richly apportioned with regenerated leather. Conical metal legs round out the look and keep this contemporary dining stool sturdily grounded.
What's To Like:
- Luxury. What's not to like about a leather feel on the seat and back - especially when the back is so comfortably high?
- Elegant contemporary style. We're fans of this dining counterstool's well-proportioned, slender form.
What's Not to Like:
- The Connubia Boheme Stool's regenerated leather upholstery may be a bit nice for families with young kids - unless you intend to make them stay out of the dining area when they're running with scissors.
The Bottom Line:
The Connubia Boheme Stool will give you elegantly comfortable seating for your raised dining area. Regenerated leather and the stool's formal back go together very nicely.
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5" h x 17" w x 19.5" d
- Seat Height: 25.625"
- Metal frame and base
- Regenerated leather seat and back
- Made in Italy
Stained metal frame to match regenerated leather upholstery.
Overall: 35.5" h x 17" w x 19.5" d
Seat Height: 25.625"