Brazo Desk Lamp by Pablo Designs
The Brazo is the flagship Task Lamp of Pablo Designs, a firm that prides itself on creating the most innovative, user-friendly lighting devices available. "Brazo" is Spanish for "arm," and the arm of the Brazo Lamp can be rotated 360 degrees and tilted 90 degrees. The Brazo Lamp also features an ultra long-lasting LED bulb with full range dimmer and light spread control, so you can adjust the brightness as well as the spread of the light cast on your desk. This makes it ideal for use near a computer monitor since the the light can be directed on the desk surface without spilling onto the computer monitor and causing unpleasant glare. The Brazo lamp set itself apart is in its adjustability - a feature of good design that lies beneath the surface. This modern task lamp's full range of physical adjustment and light modulation with a dial located at the back of the arm offers full dim control will make sure that you have exactly the light you need for what you're working on.
BRAZO from Pablo Inc. on Vimeo.
- 18X LED bulb with a lifespan over 20 years at normal use (no LED replacement required); 3200K with 8.5W
- Lamp is 97 recyclable and comes in 100 recyclable packaging
- Calibrated variable beam spread and light focus control
- 7" height adjustable support arm with Infinite arm rotation and 90 degree tilt adjustment
- Arm contains an outer shade that lets you easily switch between broad or focused lighting
- Scratch resistant anodized finishes with machined aluminum construction
14" h x 26.5" w (7" height adjustable)
Assembly Required: Yes
Limited 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase to the original purchaser of all Pablo products
Limited 5 Year Warranty on all LED components
This warranty does not apply to light bulbs, which are not products manufactured by Pablo, Inc. and are supplied by Pablo, Inc. with all lamp purchases solely as an accommodation. However, this warranty does extend to Pablo, Inc. supplied LED arrays and their associated components provided the piece is proven to be defective in material or workmanship within one year of original purchase.