Round Table by Cherner
designed by Benjamin Cherner
Introduced in 2003, Cherner tables are designed to complement Cherner seating. Perfect in a formal or informal setting, the tables are strong and lightweight.
- Made entirely in the U.S.A.
- Finishes available: classic walnut, clear beech, classic ebony, and natural walnut
- Custom finishes available
- Tops are 1-1/8" cross-ply plywood with a profiled exposed edge
- Dimensions: 29.5" h x 40-48" dia
Cherner products have been specified for commercial, institutional and residential environments since 1992. The Cherner Chair Company works closely with architects, designers and furniture collectors to provide custom finishes, review upholstery options, or help select products from our classic finishes and Spinneybeck leather options.
Molded plywood construction
Overall: 29.5" h x 40-48" diameter