Side Chair by Cherner
designed by Norman Cherner
The 1958 molded plywood side chair is the companion to the classic Cherner arm chair. The perfect dining chair, it is built to be handed down from generation to generation. The seat is made of laminated plywood of graduated thickness, from 15 plys to 5 plys at the thin edge of the shell. Reissued in exacting detail from the original drawings and molds, the side chair is strong and lightweight.
- Like the original, made entirely in the U.S.A.
- Finishes available: classic walnut, natural walnut, clear beech, 'Stella' Orange, ebony, white, red gum and any combination of finishes
- Custom finishes available
- Available with upholstered seat pads.
- Dimensions: 31.5" h x 18.5" w x 21" d
Cherner products have been specified for commercial, institutional and residential environments since 1992. The Cherner Chair Company works closely with architects, designers and furniture collectors to provide custom finishes, review upholstery options, or help select products from our classic finishes and Spinneybeck leather options.
Laminated plywood of graduated thickness
Overall: 31.5" h x 18.5" w x 21" d
Seat height: 18"