Cloud 9 Lift Top Coffee Table 1182 by BDI
designed by Matthew Weatherly
Smoothly gliding from its lowered position to the perfect height for work or play, the Cloud 9 lift-top coffee table features a durable porcelain top that conceals a lined lower storage compartment.
- Cloud 9 raises to the ideal height for working or snacking on the sofa, providing the ultimate combination of function, versatility, and style.
- A lined storage compartment is accessible from the sofa-side of the table, perfect for stashing a laptop, remotes, coasters, or the latest magazines.
- Pneumatic supports provide a wide range of motion, extending the reach of the table and allowing the table to glide while in opening and closing.
- Cloud 9's top is durable textured porcelain. This resilient surface is smooth to the touch and resistant to scratches, stains and heat.
- Non-slip lining helps to hold stored items in place, while a sturdy steel base and leveling feet provide stability on a variety of flooring.
Cloud 9 makes transitioning from work to play a dream. When extended, the table's porcelain top floats at just the right height for working on a laptop or enjoying a meal on the sofa. Remotes and other essentials remain accessible on a lined storage shelf when the lift-top is closed.
- Steel Support
- Adjustable Levelers
- Pneumatic Lift Mechanism
- Hidden Storage
- Porcelain Top
- Finger Grooves
- Powder Coated Steel
16H x 52W x 31D in
About the Manufacturer
Cloud 9 is a highly functional and beautifully designed table collection that makes transitioning between work and relaxation a dream.
BDI warrants to the original purchaser that for the below stated warranty term, BDI will repair or replace any product, part, or component covered by this warranty which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship; BDI will repair or replace the aforementioned product, part or component with a comparable product, part or component. The decision to repair or replace will be at BDI's sole discretion.
BDI Home Theater Furniture, Office Furniture, Modular Systems, Tables and Other Furniture Pieces are warranted for three (3) years from the date of purchase as shown on your sales receipt.