Corridor Corner Media Cabinet
by Becker Designed Inc
At A Glance:
The Corridor Media Cabinet is the smaller version of BDI's lauded Corridor Collection. The iconic louvred doors give it a midcentury flair while allowing your electronics and remotes to interact without a hitch. The cutout, trapezoidal top allows the TV stand nestle neatly into a corner or against a wall. BDI functionality and style meet space-friendly composition with the Corridor Media Cabinet.
- Solid wood, louvered doors that allow sound and a remote control's signal to pass through unobstructed.
- Black, micro-etched glass top and black steel legs.
- Two compartments with an adjustable shelf.
- Tapered rear panels, for a perfect fit in a corner or flat against a wall.
- Can accommodate a soundbar speaker and a range of electronic components.
- Recommended TV Size: up to 55" TV
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly
- Winner of ASFD Pinnacle Award and CDG Edward Haimsohn Design Award
About the Manufacturer
|Materials: Wood veneer, Glass |
Overall: 25" h x 50.25" w x 20" d
Maximum TV Size: up to 55" TV
Number of Adjustable Shelves: 2
Adjustable Shelf Increments: 1.25 in; 4 positions
Component Capacity: 5-8
Top Shelf Capacity: 175 lbs
Weight: 140 lbs
Packaged Dimensions: 24H x 53W x 23D in
Packaged Weight: 157 lbs