Cover Side Chair by Muuto
designed by Thomas Bentzen
Simple and slim, the Cover Side Chair gives you the comfort of a wide, precisely angled, and scooped seat but in a compact footprint that doesn’t take up a lot of space. A curved back and folded wood armrests further the relaxing feeling of this armchair. Seamless in appearance, it has no visible screws for a clean look and feel.
A fresh take on a classic chair, the comfortable Cover Chair has a beautiful shape that works in homes, restaurants, and workspaces.
- Reflects honest craftsmanship and Scandinavian materiality
- Crafted entirely from wood with no metal hardware
- Clean look and touch
- Lacquered oak veneer seat and back
- Solid lacquered oak legs
- Optional leather upholstery
- 29.69" H 21.1" W 19.25" D
- Clean with a soft damp cloth only. Avoid harsh chemicals or detergents.
About the Designer
Working from his studio in Copenhagen, Thomas Bentzen creates furniture that’s functional and simple but also engages curiosity. “I like to create objects that satisfy a human need when in use and create joy when idle,” he says.
About the Manufacturer