Currant Extendable Dining Table
Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable building materials - and it's also one of the hardest. The Currant dining table by Greenington is a stylish, airy design that takes full advantage of both the availability and the beauty of Bamboo. Slightly mid-century Danish modern in design, the Currant extendable table gives you a durable, graceful place to gather your family and enjoy a good meal.
Currant Extendable Dining Table features:
- 30" h x 36" w x 72-92" l
- Table includes one removable leaf
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
About the Manufacturer
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
Solid Bamboo plywood
30" h x 36" w x 72-92" l