Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable building materials - and it's also one of the hardest. The Currant Sideboard by Greenington is a neatly finished design that takes full advantage of Bamboo's natural beauty. With three doors and shelves inside, it'll keep your table settings out of sight and look darn good doing it. Slightly mid-century Danish modern in design, this Bamboo sideboard gracefully adds to your dining room's beautiful decor.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Currant Sideboard makes a perfect dining set with the Currant Extendable Dining Table and the Currant Dining Chair.
Currant Sideboard features:
- 72" w x 18" d x 27" h
- 2 doors on either end with an interior shelf in each organize your stuff
- The middle section has a drop down door on top with a soft close drawer underneath
- Beveled edges and slightly tapered legs give the sideboard a beautifully finished look
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Solid Bamboo plywood
72" w x 18" d x 27" h