Currency Corner Shelf Unit
by Turnstone from Steelcase
At A Glance:
Simple design and solid construction are the elements that make the Currency office collection such a great fit for both home office and workplace. This corner shelf unit fits in the smaller spaces, with five shelves to hold papers and files you need close at hand. All shelves are fixed.
What's To Like:
This one's simple - literally. No fuss, no assembly, no question of its quality and durability, and just the right size for paperwork and the corner of your desk. If you've already got a Currency desk, you know the quality firsthand - and this small file organizer comes in all the Currency laminates to match.
What's Not to Like:
It's kind of expensive for a desk shelf - that sort of goes without saying.
The Bottom Line:
This corner shelf is expensive, but it's perfectly suited to match the Currency collection and meet a specific need. Have a stack of paperwork on your desk? This shelf will help you organize it.
- 19.75" h x 12.5" w x 12.5" d
- 1" thick shelves, with durable low-pressure laminate construction
- All shelves are fixed
- Impressive weight limit of 100 pounds per shelf (not that you'll be testing that, unless you plan on using it to organize gold bricks)
- Coordinates with other desks and storage pieces from the Turnstone Currency line by Steelcase
- Ships fully assembled (hooray!)
Laminate finish over an MDF-core
Overall: 19.75" h x 12.5" w x 12.5" d