Dash Task Light
At A Glance:
Task lighting is essential to a well planned, efficient work space. The Dash LED provides three pivot points of articulation allowing you to direct light exactly where you need it eliminating eyestrain while increasing productivity. Continuous range dimming allows you to control brightness from 15% to 100%.
Dash is not only easy on the eyes but also on the environment providing 50,000 hours of illumination with only an 8-watt LED array. It is constructed from up to 32% recycled content while itself being 97% recyclable.
The Bottom Line:
Dash LED task lights offer individuals added control and adjustability to place the proper amount of task lighting to create a holistic work setting.
- Overall: 18" h x 8.25" w x 22.25" d
- Full range dimming control - adjust from 15 percent to 100 percent brightness
- Three user adjustable tension control knobs
- Three pivot points for adjusting the light's position
- 360-degree lower arm and head rotation
- 8-watt LED with a 50,000 hour rated life
- Use freestanding or mount on the SOTO Rail
- Simple assembly required
- 97 percent recyclable with 32 percent recyclable content
- Available in arctic white, low gloss black, and platinum metallic
- Energy Saving: An optional Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor—with a 36″ activation range—turns the light off when it is not in use to avoid unnecessary energy use and extend lamp life.
- Cooler to the Touch: The dash task light’s innovative design features a convection airflow solution that minimizes heat transfer, keeping the light head from becoming hot.
The Dash Task Light is also known by the following manufacturer item number: LDASHF.
97 percent recyclable content. 8-watt LED bulb with a 50,000 hour life with replaceable light head
Overall: 18" h x8.25" w x 22.25" d
Weight - freestanding: 9.65 pounds
Weight - rail mounted: 1.7 pounds