Dash Task Light
At A Glance:
A highly adjustable LED task light, the Dash Light features dimming adjustment controls and 3 different points of articulation so you can position your lamp exactly as you'd like.
What's To Like:
Did you know your desk lamp could be ergonomic? The Dash Lamp will prove it. With its adjustability, the Dash Light is one of the most user-friendly lamps available.
What's Not to Like:
There's not much to pick on here - it's a solid task light. The only sticking point may be price, but with its features, you're getting a lot more than most task lights that are priced lower.
The Bottom Line:
Always up for occasional seating and a fun way to add to your office's cool environment, the Crushed Can Stool is as colorful as it is durable.
- Overall: 18" h x 8.25" w x 22.25" d
- Full range dimming control - adjust from 15 percent to 100 percent brightness
- Three user adjustable tension control knobs
- Three pivot points for adjusting the light's position
- 360-degree lower arm and head rotation
- 8-watt LED with a 50,000 hour rated life
- Use freestanding or mount on the SOTO Rail
- Simple assembly required
- 97 percent recyclable with 32 percent recyclable content
- Available in arctic white, low gloss black, and platinum metallic
- Energy Saving: An optional Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor—with a 36″ activation range—turns the light off when it is not in use to avoid unnecessary energy use and extend lamp life.
- Cooler to the Touch: The dash task light’s innovative design features a convection airflow solution that minimizes heat transfer, keeping the light head from becoming hot.
The Dash Task Light is also known by the following manufacturer item number: LDASHF.
97 percent recyclable content. 8-watt LED bulb with a 50,000 hour life with replaceable light head
Overall: 18" h x8.25" w x 22.25" d
Weight - freestanding: 9.65 pounds
Weight - rail mounted: 1.7 pounds