Deep Thoughts Leather Chaise by Blu Dot
Leather wrapped contours form a relaxing position that equally invites introspection and socialization. The contrasting lumbar pillow slides to be where you want it and blackened steel base provides all the support needed to start your journey of taking a load off.
Deep Thought’s design began by searching for the perfect line to contour the human body, which was no easy feat. We used a seating buck to test various angles of reclination. The sweet spot keeps you upright enough for casual conversation, yet relaxed enough to imagine you're in the perfect hammock. Deep Thoughts is a slender, minimal design that combines comfort and aesthetics. We used a powder-coated steel base with gently tapered legs for a delicate foundation under the curving velvet and leather seat. An adjustable lumbar pillow was added so you can customize the fit for your own unique body shape.
- Aniline leather upholstery is dyed exclusively with soluble colors, so that the leather retains the natural surface texture.
- Frame made from powder coated steel, which gives a color durable, long lasting finsh.
- Adjustable lumbar pillow with snap closure strap; magnet holds pillow in high or low position.
- Adjustable glides for stability on uneven surfaces.
Materials: Powder coated steel base, with steel tube frame and plywood shell, foam fill and leather upholstery.
- Clean: Vacuum your upholstery regularly.
- Spills: Act quickly. Absorb with a clean cloth or paper towel, and never rub the surface. Do not use water or other liquids to clean as they may stain the fabric. Consult a commercial cleaning specialist for removal of stubborn stains.
- Avoid: Keep upholstery out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, as excessive exposure will fade the color. Avoid placing heavy or sharp objects on the furniture surface for long periods of time. For snags in the fabric, tuck loose threads into fabric, or carefully push to reverse side. Never pull out or cut off loose threads.
Overall: 39" H x 22" W x 60" D
Overall Product Weight: 53
Assembly Required: No