Doze Lounge Chair by muuto
designed by Anderssen & Voll
Designed with extensive comfort and a modern expression through the vibrant lines and folds of its back and armrests along with an embracing seat, the Doze Lounge Chair and Ottoman join together the ideas of Scandinavian design with the lines of 1970's furniture for a contemporary perspective on the archetypal lounge chair. Use the Doze Lounge Chair on its own or with the Doze Ottoman.
Doze is a recharging station. Take a quiet moment in the comfortable doze lounge chair any time you need to feel rested and renewed. Its canted seat holds you at just the right angle so that your body leans against, and is fully supported by, the tall backrest.
- Comfortable, supportive seat with padded armrests
- Tall back with padded headrest
- Available in fabric or leather
- Ottoman available, sold separately
- Steel frame
- Molded foam
- Fabric or leather upholstery
- Ocean Fabric: Ocean is one of the most textured textiles in the Muuto catalog. Consisting entirely of man-made fiber, it is easy to clean, and its textured surface offers depth through the play of light and shadow.
- Balder Fabric: The subtly variegated colours of Balder bring an inviting softness to upholstered furniture. Balder is woven from several different tones of thread in an apparently irregular weave pattern that creates subtle fluctuations in colour across the surface of the fabric.
- Refine Leather: If you are looking for softness and natural patina, Refine Leather is a good choice. As an aniline leather, it will darken and build character with time, however, as the leather is dyed, the color will not change dramatically.
- Height (in): 41.7
- Width (in): 37.6
- Depth (in): 39.4
- Weight (lbs): 88
- Seat Height (in): 15.8
- Seat Width (in): 20.7
- Seat Depth (in): 20.7
- Arm Height (in): 24.2
- Leg Height (in): 15.8
- For cleaning textiles at home, remove non-grease stains by carefully dabbing with a lint-free cloth or sponge that has been wrung out in warm water.
- If necessary, clean by dabbing with soapy water.
- Finally, dab the surface with clean water.
- Natural leather does not perform well in dry air and sunlight. As a precautionary measure, we recommend to place leather upholstered furniture away from direct sunlight and refrain from having them in highly air-conditioned rooms as this can make the leather fade or dry out. Regular care of the leather helps maintain its inherent qualities and prolong the lifespan of the surface. Clean the leather with a dry cloth or soft brush. Treat and moisturize the leather four or more times a year using only special leather treatment products for aniline and semi-soft leather products.
About the Designer
Anderssen & Voll
Anderssen & Voll is an Olso-based studio founded by Norwegian designers Torbjørn Anderssen and Espen Voll. Together they design furniture and accessories informed by what they call “the new Nordic.” In 2015, The New York Times named this design duo one of “Five Up-and-Coming Norwegian Design Talents to Know Now,” and their many accolades include the Wallpaper* Design Award and Red Dot Award.
About the Manufacturer