Herman Miller Eames Aluminum Group Armchair
by Charles and Ray Eames
Herman Miller introduced the Eames Aluminum Group in 1958 as Charles and Ray Eames' response to the need for high-quality indoor-outdoor furniture. It soon moved inside exclusively. Herman Miller celebrates the chair that came in from the cold. Available in management, executive and side chair models, this design remains a classic of style and comfort.
This armchair utilizes a lightweight aluminum frame with suspended upholstery, available in a variety of polyester-based fabric options. The 4-star base sits on 1/2" glides that are safe for both hard floors and carpet. The tilt-swivel mechanism of this Eames Aluminum Group Armchair give you the ability to recline, relax and rotate at will. This Armchair works great on its own or with other piece from the Eames Aluminum Chair Group.
See the entire Eames Aluminum Chair Group.
Also available without arms and with leather upholstery.
- Slideshow: 56 recycled polyester, 44 polyester
- Moire: 100 recycled polyester
- Railroad: 100 recycled polyester
- Cygnus: 69 elastomeric, 31 polyester
The Herman Miller Aluminum Side Chair is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: EA308, EA330, EA331.
- 23"W x 33"H x 18"D
- 18.25" seat height
- Slideshow: 56 percent recycled polyester, 44 percent polyester
- Moire: 100 percent recycled polyester
- Railroad: 100 percent recycled polyester
- Cygnus: 69 percent elastomeric, 31 percent polyester