Eames Rectangular Coffee Table
by Herman Miller
designed by Charles and Ray Eames
At A Glance:
Charles and Ray Eames designed the Molded Plywood Coffee Table in 1946 to complement their famous molded plywood chairs. And now, the vision of Charles and Ray to continually explore, refine, and discover is reflected in a new rectangular shape for their well-known design. In form and spirit, this re-imagined rectangular coffee table is unmistakably Eames-inspired with its plywood top and gently curved legs.
What's to Like:
- "Strength" isn't the first thing that comes to most peoples' minds when it comes to plywood furniture. But this rectangular coffee table is chock full of strong-itude.
- Three high quality, lightweight hardwood inner plies are sandwiched between natural wood face veneers.
- The coffee table's slab table top and slender legs combine for exceptional visual balance and gracefulness.
The Eames Rectangular Coffee Table is sized just right and features a familiar - yet updated - form. This Herman Miller coffee table is for fans of mid-century icons and lovers of new design alike.
The Herman Miller Eames Rectangular Coffee Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: CTW-1.
- Natural face veneers and hardwood inner plies.
- Wood veneer finishes or laminate
- Medium: 14" h x 48" w x 22" d
- Large: 14" h x 36" w x 22" d