Eclipse Light by Steelcase®
By offering superior color performance and the ability to reposition the light where it’s most needed, the Steelcase Eclipse Light illuminates new ways to work and collaborate. Task light and Video light all in one.
- 300° Tilt Head - Swivel the light to support task work or video calls.
- Flattering Video Light - LED light and a copper mirror illuminate the user.
- Dimmer Switch - On\Off dimmer allows users to customize light levels.
- Mobile Device Kickstand - Use your device in landscape or portrait mode.
The Steelcase Eclipse Light transforms both residential and commercial environments, allowing users to both look and feel better during remote collaboration – no matter where they’re working. By offering superior color performance and the ability to reposition the light where it’s most needed, the Steelcase Eclipse Light illuminates new ways to work and collaborate.
- The user interface of adjustments are all intuitive
- Phone kickstand interaction – horizontally and vertically
- 100% reflective light with no hot-spots
- Available in three colors – Pearl Snow, Matte Black, and Pewter
- Full range dimming 0% to 100%
- Superior/ Advanced Color Performance – CRI 96, Fidelity Gamut Index TM-30 RF92 and RG99, 3500k, and Flicker-free at .14% reduces eye-strain and headaches
- Superior articulation – 90-degree arm movement 180 tilt, 300-degree tilt head rotation 100% reflective light with no hot-spots
- 91″ cord length
Materials: Plastic, Metal, Glass
Warranty: The Steelcase Limited Consumer Warranty applies only to products purchased directly from store.steelcase.com or a Steelcase Authorized Retailer by purchasers located in the United States or Canada. If a product is defective in materials or workmanship, Steelcase can choose to repair or replace the affected product at no charge. A refund of the purchase price of the affected product may be made if repair or replacement is not commercially feasible or cannot be completed in a reasonable time frame.
For over a century, Steelcase has designed, manufactured and partnered with the world’s leading organizations to create an expansive range of furnishings and solutions for all the places where work happens — including learning, health and working from home. Work, at its best, is the wonder of what human beings can make possible. Steelcase helps people do their best work by creating places that work better.