Element Disc Light
The Element represents the next generation of environmentally sustainable, ergonomic task lights. Its numerous features represent a compilation of recent innovations in the field of task lighting. With unmatched flexibility, the Element Disc Light has an extremely ergonomic design.
- Revolutionary Thin Film LED Technology - using a single, flat plane of illumination - which eliminates the multiple-shadow effect, a problem common with traditional LED lights.
- Counterbalanced design makes adjusting the Element Light's position extremely easy (it can be moved with 1 finger), with no locking mechanisms or knobs to turn.
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns the light off when you leave, and on again when you return.
- Compact design folds up easily when not in use, with the flat head mimicking the shape of the base - meaning the Element fits under overhead bins and takes up a minimum amount of desk space when not in use.
- 360-degree swivel mechanism from the base allows you to twist the direction of the light anywhere you want.
- 19 mounting options to suit any working environment (call us to hear about all the options).
- 135-degree front-to-back head tilt and 90-degree side-to-side head rotation for exceptional personal lighting flexibility.
Additional Element Features:
- Dimmer switch provides 7 adjustable illumination levels.
- Neutral white 3000 Kelvin light consumes only 7 watts of power.
- 50,000 hour LED lifespan.
- Pivot/swivel points at the base, stem, and head yield unmatched adjustability.
- Made from 56 percent post-consumer recycled content.
Screws into a
up to 2" thick
You may be surprised to hear a desk lamp described as "ergonomic", but in fact, many ergonomics-related health issues, such as poor posture and eyestrain, result from inadequate lighting. When the amount of light cannot be adjusted - say, for instance, when overhead incandescent lighting is used - the worker must adjust his or her body accordingly.
This often results in Computer Vision Syndrome - a condition affecting up to 90 percent of computer users, causing eyestrain, dry eyes, blurred sight, and headaches. The Humanscale Element Disc Light eliminates this ergonomic problem through its adjustable design and its Thin Film LED Technology.
Traditional LED desk lamps cast multiple shadows across a work surface due to the number of bulbs, resulting in unnecessary eyestrain. With advanced Thin Film LED technology's even plane of illumination, the Humanscale Element Light mimics the light footprint of a traditional single-source bulb and casts just one shadow.
Maximum reach: 28"
Working height: 18"