by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Mid-century design's most famous calling card is its generous use of molded plywood as a primary material. Bending and molding plywood allowed designers to create organic shapes out of a material that is typically rigid and boxy. The Elk Chair continues the mid-century tradition of bold wood grains on curved lines with minimalist construction but combines it with a traditional wing chair silhouette. The result is a unique and conversation worthy seat.
- Overall Dimensions: 42" h x 25" w x 35" d
- Made of formed plywood frame with powder coated steel legs and fabric upholstery
- Modern take on a wingback chair
- Non-marking feet have built-in levelers for stability on uneven floors
- Fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
- Meets California TB117-2013 fire safety standards
Frame: CNC precision cut, formed plywood with real walnut wood veneer
Base and Legs: black powder-coated steel
Overall: 42" h x 25" w x 35" d
Seat Height: 15"
Seat Depth: 21.5"
Arm Height: 22"