Inspired by the angular shapes of naturally occurring crystals, the Facet Table from Gus offers pleasant sculptural design perfect for your living room, lounge, or master bedroom space. Crafted from precision-cut panels of engineered wood encased in a lacquer finish, this table softly reflects light to create a subtle, minimalist form. Offered in exclusive, limited-edition colorways, this table can act as a standalone piece or grouped together for a dynamic display. Multifunctional in design, use one as a side table flanking a sofa or group of lounge chairs, or pair multiple together to create an unexpected coffee table design filled with intrigue.
- Can work as a standalone piece or can be grouped together
- Geometric designs are inspired by the shapes of naturally occurring crystals
- CNC-cut engineered wood panels are shaped into three distinctive patterns
- Each stool features engineered wood surrounding a hollow core encased in a lacquer finish
- Felt pads on base help prevent floor damage
- Recommended as secondary seating
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Available with three different table styles and sizes
- Table 7: 16 in W x 16 in D x 18 in H
- Table 8: 16 in W x 18.5 in D x 20 in H
- Table 14: 18.5 in W x 16 in D x 16 in H
- Table 7: 23 lbs.
- Table 8: 20 lbs.
- Table 14: 15 lbs.