Fifties Counter Stool
Inspired by the chairs of the 1950s, the Fifties counter-height stool reinterprets the period's style.
Consistent with the trends of the period, Fifties is characterized by a classic silhouette that combines a metal frame with a padded velvet or leatherette covered seat and wraparound backrest providing maximum comfort and boasting a soft and silky feel.
- Made from 18mm tublar metal
- Classic 1950s style
- Selected from venice fabric or leather upholstery
- Matt black frame
- Designed by Busetti Garuti Redaelli
Total Height 37½''
- Any spills should be wiped up immediately with a clean, dry cloth
- To clean metal parts, use products that are specifically for metal
- Do not use abrasive products