Florence Knoll 2 Seat Bench
designed by Florence Knoll
At A Glance:
Florence Knoll built the Knoll Bench as a lasting piece of comfortable art. Her success can be measured by the huge number of Knoll Benches sold, critical praise, and the countless designers who still draw inspiration from this mid-century bench's form. The Knoll Bench sits on exposed steel legs, can be upholstered in a wide range of fabrics, and stands as the modern ideal of occasional seating design.
What's To Like:
- Straight lines, simple materials, pedigree beyond compare.
- Low profile and wide variety of color options help it to enhance, not distract from, your decor.
- It's comfortable! Modern doesn't have to hurt your hindquarters.
What's Not to Like:
- Price could be a sticking point - it's not cheap.
- If you need a wood base option, this isn't the bench you're looking for.
- But if you love the Knoll Bench's polished base and clean looks, it's a great choice.
The Bottom Line:
When put together with the Knoll Sofa and/or the Knoll Lounge Chair, the Knoll Bench makes for a wonderfully crisp-looking modern living room set. Alone, it's a low, lean bench that's great for most any living space.
Customer's own material may be used on the Knoll Bench after being approved. In addition, many of Knoll's other fabric lines are available upon request. Please call a Smart Furniture salesperson at 888-467-6278 to get started!
- Overall dimensions: 16.75" h x 36.25" w x 19.5" d
- Heavy duty chromed steel base and frame
- Finely detailed tufted seat upholstery
The Knoll Bench is made of a heavy gauge steel in a polished chrome finish and has chrome-plated adjustable glides used for levelling.
Two Seater: 16.75" h x 36.25" w x 19.5" d