Foundry Bi-Sectional by Gus ModernThe Foundry Series showcases tailored, elegant minimalism with details that balance fashion and function, suiting any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by classic Scandinavian design elements, the Foundry Chaise offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, a slender frame, and cushions that seem to float above the cylindrical steel legs. The chair component features a sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame, ensuring that every Foundry piece holds up in high-traffic environments.
- Seats and ottoman are wrapped in high-resiliency, medium-density foam, and securely attach to the base with a hook and loop fastener
- Frame is made with FSC-Certified hardwood, supporting responsible forest management, and is reinforced with steel to give added durability
- Leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floors
Materials: FSC-Certified Hardwood Frame, Steel Reinforcements, Medium Density Foam
Overall: 30" H x 86" W x 66.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 177
Seat Height: 17"
Assembly Required: Yes
We recommend vacuuming fabric regularly using the upholstery attachment and crevice tool of your vacuum. Not only will this keep the fabric clean, but it will make it last longer because dust and dirt cause quicker wear.
- If a spill occurs, immediately blot the fabric with a clean, absorbent towel. Blot from the outside to the middle of the affected area to avoid moisture rings.
- For best results, we recommend having any stains professionally cleaned by an upholstery cleaning service.
- We do not recommend using any strong chemicals or detergents to clean the fabric, however, if you decide to spot clean on your own, we recommend testing any cleaning agents on a small inconspicuous area of the fabric first.