Groupwork Boat-Shaped Conference Table
At A Glance:
Comfortably accommodating up to 10-12 people, this Steelcase boat-shaped conference table is the right size for any type of informal meeting space or conference room. Heavy metal round disc bases provide stability while a stylish two-piece laminate top with 3mm edge band easily withstands the rigors of everyday use.
What's To Like:
This is a really big conference table. I mean, 10' or 12' long? That's decently sized. It'll fit all your people easily. On top of that, this conference table is solid as a rock.
- 120" table: 28.5" h x 120" w x 48" d
- 144" table: 28.5" h x 144" w x 48" d
- Modern design, boat-shaped conference table
- 120" table comfortably seats up to 10 people
- 144" table comfortably seats up to 12 people
- Sturdy round metal disc bases for stability
- 2-piece laminate tabletop finish with 3mm edge banding
- 10 year limited warranty
Many commercial grade tables do not feature perfectly-aligned drill hole patterns (aka pilot hole) between their tops and leg brackets. This is standard for commercial office furniture because many different legs can work with any given table top, so only one or two holes align but the rest often do not.
Holes need to be drilled to secure the leg. An impact driver is typically the best tool for the job, though a standard drill or screwdriver can work as well.