Guide Lounge Chair by Blu Dot
The Guide Lounge Chair's shape is both inviting and supportive, with a backrest that envelops the sitter and a generously padded seat cushion. The frame of the Guide Lounge Chair is made of solid hard wood, and encased with neutral toned fabrics which gives it a warm and natural feel. Upholstery on the chair is available in a variety of fabrics and colors, allowing you to customize the chair to suit your taste and decor. The fabric options include wool, linen, and polyester blends. Removeable and reversible seat cushion made of high resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a medium soft sit. Glides are provided on feet of chair to protect floor surfaces. Some assembly is required, but when complete sit back, settle in and let the magic happen.
- Solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a medium soft sit
- Removeable and reversible seat cushion
- Solid walnut or white oak legs
- Glides on feet to protect floor surfaces
- Sanford Black / Oatmeal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Coffee / Moss Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Shop the Guide Collection!
About the Manufacturer
- Overall: 39" W x 36" D x 32" H
- Seat Height: 17"
- Arm Height: 27"
- Back Height: 15"
- Legs Height: 7"
Materials: Acrylic blend upholstery, High resiliency foam, Polyester
Assembly Required: Some
- Keep upholstery & felt furniture out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources
- Avoid placing heavy or sharp objects on the furniture surface for long periods of time
- Act quickly with spills. Absorb the spill with a clean white cloth or paper towel
- Consult a commercial cleaning specialist for removal of stubborn stains
- Vacuum your upholstery regularly