ID Trim Office Chair by Vitra
Vitra develops new solutions for the changing work environment and has experimented with materials and technologies for the past fifty years with the aim of creating better office chairs. The ID Chair Concept is a collection of office swivel chairs that puts all this experience and expertise into practice for the benefit of companies and the people who work for them. The entire collection is completely interchangeable, with the ability to change out parts to update the look of your chair.
The office chair is by far the most important piece of furniture for office workers, as it has a decisive influence on productivity, health and well-being in the workplace. Since individuals spend countless hours sitting at work, they not only expect 'their' chair to keep them healthy and fit, but also to help define their personal sphere within the space of the office.
ID Trim conveys a sense of classic elegance and quality craftsmanship. The self-supporting backrest construction consists of a fabric cover stretched across the frame. The multi-chamber padding creates an upholstered effect with comfortable support.
- The FlowMotion mechanism offers a forward tilt that is adjusted to the user's weight, relieving pressure on the spinal discs
- Comes with 2D armrests, which are both height and width-adjustable, plus feature soft padding to prevent pressure points
- Contour seat is made of high-quality foam, and provides exceptional support and stability
- Comes standard with hard casters - ideal for carpeted rooms or for use on rugs
- Made from 41% recycled materials, and is 95% recyclable to ensure conservation of resources
Materials: Polyamide, Polyurethane Foam, Die-Cast Aluminum
Overall: 43.25" H x 37" W x 32.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 39.75
Seat Height: 20"
Seat Depth: 16"
Arm Height: 28"
Assembly Required: No