In Situ Modular Sectional Chaise Lounge by muuto
designed by Anderssen & Voll
Thoughtfully designed with subtle details that allow one modular component to blend seamlessly into the next, In Situ looks like a custom sofa, designed to perfectly fit your space. This sleek, modern design features clean lines and deep, comfortable seats. Add In Situ Throw Pillows (sold separately) to maximize your lounge-like experience.
- In Situ comes in a choice of chaise sides
- Clean, modular design with sculptural lines.
- Deep comfort and a soft seat
- Add throw pillows (sold separately) for additional comfort
- Steel frame with powder-coated finish
- Seating modules are FSC-certified wood with foam, wadding, and fiber balls
- Clay Fabric: Bringing together both natural beauty and a sense of finesse, the creative team have mixed colours of yarn in warp and weft to create an elegant yet casual fabric. The result has a unique structured surface that adds and extra dimension to any interior design scheme. With a back cloth that gives extra stability, Clay is perfect for upholstering furniture.
- Ocean Fabric: Ocean is one of the most textured textiles in the Muuto catalog. Consisting entirely of man-made fiber, it is easy to clean, and its textured surface offers depth through the play of light and shadow.
- Vidar Fabric: Like a bouclé, Vidar features a gently nubby texture – yet it forgoes the irregularities inherent in a true bouclé. Instead, it’s tightly woven for a crisp look and luxurious feel. Combining soft new wool with resilient nylon, it resists pilling, fuzzing, and stretching. Vidar excels at retaining its shape, so your seat cushions will stand the test of time. Its satin surface finish creates rich depth of color.
- Height (in): 27.6
- Width (in): 116.9
- Depth (in): 66.5
- Weight (lbs): 293.7
- Seat Height (in): 15
- Seat Depth (in): 53.5
For cleaning textiles at home, remove non-grease stains by carefully dabbing with a lint-free cloth or sponge that has been wrung out in warm water.
If necessary, clean by dabbing with soapy water.
Finally, dab the surface with clean water.
About the Designer
Anderssen & Voll
Anderssen & Voll is an Olso-based studio founded by Norwegian designers Torbjørn Anderssen and Espen Voll. Together they design furniture and accessories informed by what they call “the new Nordic.” In 2015, The New York Times named this design duo one of “Five Up-and-Coming Norwegian Design Talents to Know Now,” and their many accolades include the Wallpaper* Design Award and Red Dot Award.
About the Manufacturer