Jane 2 Bisectional Sofa
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Who knew furniture could be bi-sectional? This is a heavy duty sofa solution. It includes a chaise lounge attachment (that can go on the left or right side of the sofa) in addition to the traditional sofa. The whole thing is elegantly turned out with button-tufted cushions and a simple, stylish profile.
What's To Like:
The ability of the sofa to transform and switch the chaise from the right to the left is a big plus. That little bit of versatility can save a lot of headache when you're rearranging your living room. The classic, graceful look of the sofa is also truly enticing. The addition of the chaise lounge attachment makes it perfect for lazy Sundays and movie nights - it's more than just a fine piece of design.
The Bottom Line:
A fine looking sofa, a fine looking chaise lounge, and seamless integration between the two. Put your feet up and relax. This sectional sofa can be configured as either left or right facing. An ideal solution for those seeking a sofa that can seat multiple guests and accommodate nappers.
- Can be easily switched from chaise on the right to chaise on the left of the sofa
- Refined Mid-Century look
- Frame contains stainless steel and FSC-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Button-tufted cushions
- Reversible Seat and Back cushions
- Frame and cushions with piped finish
- Stress tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet on the bottom of the legs
- Coordinates with the rest of the Jane Collection
- Overall dimensions: 30" h x 103" w x 72" d
- Button-tufted cushions and a stainless steel and wood base
- FSC certified Engineered wood and brushed steel
- 9 gauge No-Sag sinuous spring system
- Springs held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- Medium density polyurethane foam cushions
- Cal 117 certified and double rub tested fabric
Overall: 30" h x 103" w x 72" d
Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 17"
Seat depth: 23"
- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly.
- For stain removal guidelines, contact the retailer/etailer where you purchased your furniture, or email our customer service department.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
- For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
- Most fabrics in the Gus* Collection are inherently stain resistant and therefore do not require a protective coating (i.e. Scotchguarding). In some instances, applying such a coating can affect the appearance and/or "nap" of the fabric. Applying such a coating will void the fabric warranty. Should you decide to have a protective coating applied, there are third party companies that offer this service who then offer their own warranty on the fabric.
- NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting transfer.