Jane 2 Bisectional Sofa
by Gus Modern
A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the Jane 2 Bi-Sectional retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. It has been cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the left OR the right, depending on your floorplan or design needs. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2 new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Can be easily switched from chaise on the right to chaise on the left of the sofa
- Refined Mid-Century look
- Frame contains stainless steel and FSC-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Button-tufted cushions
- Reversible Seat and Back cushions
- Frame and cushions with piped finish
- Stress tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet
- High resilience polyurethane foam
- Coordinates with the rest of the Jane Collection
- Overall dimensions: 30" h x 103" w x 72" d
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam all fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested manufacturer
- Button-tufted cushions and a stainless steel and wood base
- FSC certified Engineered wood and brushed steel
- 9 gauge No-Sag sinuous spring system
- Springs held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- Medium density polyurethane foam cushions
- Cal 117 certified and double rub tested fabric
Overall: 30" h x 103" w x 72" d
Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 17"
Seat depth: 23"
- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly.
- For stain removal guidelines, contact the retailer/etailer where you purchased your furniture, or email our customer service department.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
- For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
- Most fabrics in the Gus* Collection are inherently stain resistant and therefore do not require a protective coating (i.e. Scotchguarding). In some instances, applying such a coating can affect the appearance and/or "nap" of the fabric. Applying such a coating will void the fabric warranty. Should you decide to have a protective coating applied, there are third party companies that offer this service who then offer their own warranty on the fabric.
- NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting transfer.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Wood is a material at the heart of our furniture construction. We use it to build durable foundations and frames for our upholstered designs, and we showcase its natural beauty throughout our collection.
We are committed to supporting responsible and sustainable practices in our use of wood products.
With this in mind, Gus* is proud to be certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). This certification provides a verifiable way to ensure that wood comes from responsible sources, enabling consumers to make purchasing decisions that benefit the environment.
When you choose an FSC®-certified product, you’re helping to take care of forests for future generations.