k. task Chair by Knoll
k. task is a highly adjustable work chair suited for the demands of a long work day at home or in the office. The double layer mesh back and cushioned seat offer lasting comfort, while the simple aesthetic simply blends into any environment.
At an affordable price point, the k. task meets all the standards of your more expensive chairs. Molded foam seat? Check. Breathable, comfortable mesh back? Check. Fully adjustable seat? Check. Not only will this chair keep you comfortable immediately, but with a long, 12 year parts and labor warranty to keep you comfortable for years to come.
- Height adjustable arms
- Double layer mesh back combines the comfort of a knit back with the rigidity of mesh for ultimate comfort and support.
- Synchronized tilt tension control provides a smooth, easy recline with only one turn of the dial.
- Five-point tilt-lock allows you to set the chair upright or reclined, depending on the task
- Waterfall seat edge allows for unresticted movement to support various postures.
- Tested and rated to support users up to 300 pounds.
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Materials: 100% Polyester mesh back with glass-filled nylon frame, Glass-filled, Plywood base seat with molded foam, Steel and aluminum controls with various plastic components, Steel pneumatic cylinder, Glass filled nylon base, Nylon and steel casters.
Overall: 43.2" H x 27" W x 27" D
Overall Product Weight: 35
Overall Height Range: 37.9-43.2"
Seat Height Range: 15.6-20.9"
Arm Height Range: 23.3-31.7"
Seat Depth Range: 16.5" to 18.9"
Assembly Required: Yes