by Gus Modern
A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique accent chair that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using natural materials like solid ash and hand‐stitched leather. Wood is FSC®‐ Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material. The headrest can be adjusted using a clever leather and wood counterweight to achieve optimal lounging position. An optional, matching footrest is available.
- Faux Wool from 100% Recycled PET
- Upcycled from 94 Plastic Water Bottles
- Solid Ash Wood Perimeter Base & Dowel Legs
- 100% Kiln-Dried Inner Frame
- High Resiliency, Medium Density Polyurethane Foam
- Removable Headrest with Solid Wood Dowel Counterweight
- Faux Wool made from recycled plastics
- FSC certified wood
Arm: Height 23.5"Chair: Width 30.5", Height 42", Depth 31.5"Seat: Height 16"