by Gus Modern
Eco-friendly and innovative. The Labrador Ottoman is a contemporary and luxurious furnishing presented by Gus Modern. The faux wool upholstery is made from ninety-four upcycled plastic water bottles, while the solid ash wood perimeter base and dowel legs are 100% kiln-dried. The wood has been responsibly forested, and it features a clear coat finish on the dowels as well as a webbed suspension system. Attractive from every angle, this ottoman would display strongly on its own or paired with another piece from the Labrador family.
- Faux Wool from 100% Recycled PET
- Upcycled from 94 Plastic Water Bottles
- Solid Ash Wood Perimeter Base & Dowel Legs
- 100% Kiln-Dried Inner Frame
- High Resiliency, Medium Density Polyurethane Foam
- Removable Headrest with Solid Wood Dowel Counterweight
- Faux Wool made from recycled plastics
- FSC certified wood
- Width 25.5", Height 16", Depth 18"