Laurel Lounge Chair by GUS* Modern
The Laurel Chair by Gus Modern boasts a bold and striking design with its right angles and grounded arms that create a satisfying silhouette. This sleek and modern chair seamlessly harmonizes with contemporary interiors, blending post-modern aesthetics with a Nordic design sensibility.
The chair's suspended frame creates a light and airy quality, floating away from the floor to balance its bold form. It provides a stylish and comfortable place to lounge, with high-resiliency polyurethane foam cushions wrapped with sterilized feather and poly envelopes, as well as integrated side bolsters. The back cushions are also reversible, allowing for versatile seating options.
In addition to its functional design, the Laurel Chair features an aesthetically pleasing back panel detail, adding to its modern charm. The chair sits on a slim platform, giving the illusion of a higher elevation from the ground, and non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
Overall, the Laurel Chair by Gus Modern is an excellent choice for those seeking a stylish and comfortable seating option that seamlessly blends with modern interiors. Its bold and grounded design, combined with its light and airy frame, creates a perfect balance of form and function.
Looking for more Accent and Sidechairs? Click here!
- Aesthetically pleasing back panel detail
- High resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope
- Back cushions are reversible
- Integrated side bolster cushions
- Slim platform gives illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Non‐marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Shop the Laurel Sofa
Materials: Hardwood, High resiliency polyurethane foam, Feather, Poly-Blend
Use and Care Instructions:
- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly
- For stain removal always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
- For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning servic
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time