Leap Chair Plus
designed by Steelcase Design Studio in conjunction with IDEO
At A Glance:
This is the plus size version of Steelcase's award-winning Leap Chair. Able to support up to 500 pounds, the Leap Chair Plus is perfect for everybody in the plus size category.
The Leap Chair Plus is all about making movement comfortable - and even essential. When your spine moves the back of the chair moves with it. When you want to change the position of your arms or legs or re-adjust your position in the seat, those corresponding parts move too. You can't get away from it, but you won't want to either.
What's To Like:
- This is a great chair for a fidgeter, someone that can't help but feel restless in a standard office chair. The Leap Chair Plus not only makes those people (by which we mean practically everyone) comfortable, it encourages them to move.
- The arms move and adjust; the seat moves and adjusts; everything moves and adjusts. This chair represents a real and exciting leap forward in ergonomic and human-centered chair design.
- Most importantly, this task chair is designed to support up to 500 pounds.
Leap Chair Plus Features:
- Dimensions: 38.75"-42.5" h x 31.75" w x 20.5" d
- Supports up to 500 pounds
- Do-it-all arms are width and height-adjustable arms with pivoting armpads
- Flexible seat edges relieve thigh pressure
- Adjustable lumbar back firmness
- Variable back stop halts your recline wherever you desire
- Adjustable seat depth
- Casters available for soft or hard floors
- Available in durable Buzz 2 fabric, breathable Cogent Connect fabric, or plush leather
- 4" pneumatic seat-height adjustment
Materials: plastic frame and base, fabric or leather seat, soft or hard plastic casters
Overall: 38.75"-42.5" h x 31.75" w x 20.5" d
Seat width: 22.75"
Seat depth: 16.75" - 18.75"
Arm height: 22"-30"
Seat height: 15.5"-19.5"