At A Glance:
The L'eau Stool won't make waves when you introduce it to your bar or kitchen counter, but it'll definitely make ripples. The ideal counterstool for areas that are looking for a pop of color, L'eau has a sturdy molded plastic seat with a 4-leg steel base and footrest. The stool's contoured seat shell recalls the transparency of water, with a stunning pattern of concentric waves.
What's To Like:
- Gorgeous style. The L'eau Stool's contoured seat draws the eye instantly, and the stool's base doesn't detract from the "light" effect one bit. Seat and base work together to create a strikingly balanced whole.
- Easy to clean. The L'eau Stool is plastic, meaning that whatever mess you make won't be any difficulty to clean up.
What's Not to Like:
- The L'eau Stool may be a chilly seat in the winter, unless you live in a warm climate or keep the heat at a warm level during the colder months.
The Bottom Line:
The L'eau Stool will give you stunningly designed, comfortable seating for your bar area or kitchen counter. Balanced proportions and the stool's textured seat shell go together very nicely.
- Counterstool Overall Dimensions: 33.375" h x 16.375" w x 16.75" d
- Counterstool Seat Height: 25.375"
- Barstool Overall Dimensions: 38.875" h x 16.375" w x 17.25" d
- Barstool Seat Height: 31.5"
- Base made from tubular steel
- Technopolymer plastic seat shell
- Made in Italy
Tubular steel frame
Technopolymer plastic seat shell
Counterstool Overall Dimensions: 33.375" h x 16.375" w x 16.75" d
Counterstool Seat Height: 25.375"
Barstool Overall Dimensions: 38.875" h x 16.375" w x 17.25" d
Barstool Seat Height: 31.5"