Lim Undersurface Table Lamp
by Pablo Designs
At A Glance:
Lim is an LED desk lamp with an ultra-slim profile. The unique undersurface attachment feature utilizes a magnetic strip that saves surface area and allows your to adjust the direction of your light with minimal effort. The L-shaped arm conceals an array of 15 high-output LED bulbs that use a minimal amount of energy and provide plenty of light.
What's To Like:
The Lim Undersurface Table Lamp has a super-slick minimalist design that really gets us going. It's a great example of good design and simple solutions; rather than your typical desk lamp, Lim attaches underneath your tabletop, saving space and letting you spread your things out without a lamp base in the way.
What's Not To Like:
Just so you know what to expect, the light spread isn't very wide. It is diffused, and that helps, but you won't be lighting an entire office with this desk lamp.
The Bottom Line:
The Lim Undersurface Table Lamp is a slim, well-designed task lamp, with one adjustable arm and a minimalistic presence. It's a good choice for the modern office - at home or work.
- Dimensions: 16" h x 24" w x 1" d
- 90 degree tilt adjustment
- 15X, 3300K high output LED array with optical diffusing film
- Hi/low/off switch located under the lamp head
- Magnetic strip can be easily adjusted on base to change the direction/height/angle of the light cast on your desk
- Detachable plug adapter
- Best of Neocon 2009 Silver.
Overall: 16.5" h x 24" w
Undersurface clamp: 4" w