Link Clamp Lamp
by Pablo Designs
At A Glance:
The Link is a premium quality task light that incorporates numerous cutting edge technologies and features for a premium quality lighting experience. Like its counterpart the Brazo Light, the Link Clamp Lamp is a first-rate task light, well-suited for any desk. The easy-to-use clamp mount attaches to your desktop for a solid fit.
Available in 2 sizes - small and medium. The small size has no pivot point dividing the arms and is more compact. The medium size has a much greater range of motion. Other than that difference the small and medium sizes have the same specs.
What's To Like:
Designed to remind us of old-school drafting lamps, the Link Lamp really looks good. High-tech, yet super easy to use, it's really the most perfectly intuitive lamp we can think of - and the light quality is good for any desk.
What's Not To Like:
This isn't a not-to-like, but make sure that your desktop is suited for the clamp. The Link Clamp Lamp should not be installed on glass-top desks. Try the Link Desk Lamp instead.
The Bottom Line:
The Link Clamp Lamp is a well-made ergonomic clamp-mounted task lamp, with one adjustable arm and a high-tech appearance. It's a good choice for the modern office - at home or work.
- Small: max reach of 26.5"
- Medium: max reach of 36"
- 99 High output LED bulbs with a 99 year lifespan and a diffusing optimal film to eliminate harsh light
- 360 degree adjustment with automatic tension control built into the lamp's pivot joints
- Aluminum arms and die-cast aluminum clamp
- Dual purpose handle and shade on the inner circle of the Link Light head
- 3-position hi/low/off switch located under the head
- 180 degree front to back head tilt
- 9' power cord with detachable power adapter
- Power usage: 7.5w
- Color temperature: 3300K
Small: max reach of 26.5"
Medium: max reach of 36"