Lisse Side Chair by Copeland Furniture
Add a touch of modern sophistication to your dining room with this lovely side chair. The Lisse Chair by Copeland exhibits graceful curvature and smooth flush joints throughout. With its molded and sculptural lines, Lisse is a study in subtle complexity. The Lisse Chair is crafted in solid American black walnut hardwood and made to order in natural finish.
- Crafted in solid American black walnut hardwood
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Finished with a low sheen top coat
- Pairs perfectly with the Lisse Table Collection
- Seat height 18"
Copeland Furniture deeply values preservation and stewardship of natural resources. Some of their commitments include:
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About the Manufacturer
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Life of the Original Owner; 5 Years: Dining Chairs, Upholstery, Finishes
Materials: Solid Walnut Hardwood
Dimensions 19 1/4”w x 18 1/2”l x 34 1/4”h
Assembly Required: No