M10 Monitor Arm With Triple Crossbar by Humanscale
In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M10, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Built to hold heavier equipment, it's optional strong triple crossbar allows M10 to hold up to three monitors or 48 pounds – all while maintaining a simple and sleek design.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M10 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
This configuration comes with the Two-Piece Clamp Mount, Triple Crossbar With Handle, and Angled Link/ Dynamic Link Arm. For a more customized configuration for your workspace, call our sales team at (800) 260-8420.
- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position.
- Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic.
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment.
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs.
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment.
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation.
- Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base.
- Can be configured to hold up to three monitors.
- Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind.
Humanscale’s line of expertly engineered monitor arms ship unassembled to dramatically reduce packaging size – while still being quickest to install. Modular links allow users to design the most productive space without additional parts, which saves resources. This means that Humanscale monitor arms require far less energy, resources and processes to get from factory to office. We consider the impact of our products on people both during manufacturing and when they are in use. Humanscale monitor arms are built with sustainable, non-toxic materials, and their durable design ensures that they won’t need to be replaced for many years.
Located in the New York City headquarters, Humanscale Design Studio is a powerhouse of designers, engineers and prototypists from around the world. The team also regularly collaborates on projects with acclaimed industry figures. Abiding by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less, the team specializes in solving functional problems with simple, efficient designs. A holistic approach is taken to ergonomics, with the user experience and interaction with the product front of mind.
10 Year, 24/7 Warranty