M9 Gaming Ergonomic Gaming Chair
All M9 Chairs feature Advanced Tensile Recovery (A.T.R.) Fabric on the DVL. A.T.R. is a woven multilayered nylon that is both responsive and supportive. It provides more give and spring than traditional fabrics and breathes like a mesh.
One of the most important features on the M7 is the Deep Recline Responsive Support Mechanism. The ability to recline the back independently of the seat ensures that you will achieve maximum support & comfort simultaneously
- All M9 Chairs feature Advanced Tensile Recovery (A.T.R.) Fabric on the DVL. A.T.R. is a woven multilayered nylon that is both responsive and supportive. It provides more give and spring than traditional fabrics and breathes like a mesh.
- Revolve extended recline technology allows for an amazing 127 degree arc angle in full extended recline. Let your body be suspended in a near-flat oasis of comfort. A quick nap is at your fingertips.
- Desks, workstations, battlestations and gaming setups are constantly changing. M9’s 4-D arms are ready to change with them. Gone are the days of the chair arms blocking your ability to sit comfortably at your preferred spot.
- Have you ever been uncomfortable after sitting for a few hours without head & neck support? Not with MAVIX. All MAVIX Models come with an adjustable head & neck support because good ergonomic principles don’t end at your shoulders.
- Adjust the M9's backrest height so that you're fully supported, from your lumbar curve to your neck. This ensures you get maximum support where you need it most.
Dimensions & Measurements
Level up your MAVIX Gaming Chair with an ELEMAX. This powerful tool comes with dual fans to keep you cool, fast-warming technology to relax your muscles, and therapeutic massage to cut the edge.
- Body temperature regulation
- Increases Blood Flow
- Speeds Muscle Recovery
- Relaxes and Soothes Stiff Muscles
- Heightens Productivity and Focus
- Boosts Energy
THE MAVIX STORY
Mavix was created for gamers looking for a better solution than the traditional race car seat gaming chair. Developed by a partnership combining a team with over twenty years of experience designing ergonomic office chairs and a group of endemic gamers, Mavix has carefully crafted an ergonomic gaming solution that breaks the mold of previous gaming chairs.
No matter how ergonomic, office chairs are missing key features – like deep recline, cooling technology and locking wheels that are important in a high quality gaming chair. Over the past 12-18 months, the Mavix team developed new chair controls and seating surfaces, and worked on a clean and futuristic look to create the world’s finest highly-ergonomic gaming chair company – Mavix was born.
Care & Maintenance
MAVIX’s 12-year warranty is the best in the gaming chair business. Every MAVIX chair is individually quality control tested. All models are made with Class 4 heavy-duty gas cylinders that will stand up to the most formidable and long-playing users. All of our materials – our mesh, foams, plastics, metals, and mechanisms – are of the highest quality, and designed to stand the test of time.
Most people choose the fully-adjustable arms because it allows you to rest your shoulders and maintain an ergonomic positure regardless of your height or desk.
Regardless of the tilt option selected, Aeron has a knob that allows you to set the tension of leaning back in the chair.
Standard Tilt comes with a tilt tension knob that allows you to adjust the amount of effort needed to recline comfortably while feeling balanced and supported. It does not have a tilt limiter mechanism.
Tilt Limiter lets you limit the recline range between fully upright and fully reclined. The tension control lets you adjust the amount of effort needed to recline comfortably while feeling balanced and supported. Recline range can be adjusted to one of three settings: upright, mid-, and full-recline.
Tilt Limiter & Seat Angle
Tilt Limiter lets you limit the recline range between fully upright and fully reclined. The tension control lets you adjust the amount of effort needed to recline comfortably while feeling balanced and supported. Recline range can be limited at one of three postures: upright, mid-recline, or full-recline. Seat Angle Adjustment changes the angle of the seat from horizontal to a 5-degree forward tilt for people who sit at a slightly forward angle as they work.
The most common reason for return is people choosing the standard tilt instead of the tilt limiter and seat angle configuration.
Zonal Back Support
Zonal Back Support is provided by the 8Z Pellicle material in the backrest.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Adjusts to support the natural curve of the lumbar region of your spine. Lumbar support can be adjusted vertically over a 4.5-inch range.
Adjustable PostureFit SL Support
SL refers to the sacral/lumbar region of the spine or the base of the spine up to the midback. Two individual pads flex independently; the top pad supports your lumbar, the bottom stabilizes your sacrum. System can be adjusted to fit the curve of your spine.
X-Wheel Blade Casters
Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Simply put, for a small investment you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.