The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious, Dacron®-wrapped cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
The Margot Chair's bold colors, tasteful shape, and versatile cushions make it ideal choice for any home. It also ships with two sets of steel legs in Brass and Black to further customize your space.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for a structured look.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Overall: 34" H x 38" W x 35" D
Overall Product Weight: 73
Assembly Required: No