Miller Bi-Sectional by GUS* Modern
The Miller Bi-Sectional by Gus Modern is a stylish and functional sofa that seamlessly blends mid-century design with contemporary elements. This sectional features solid wood dowel legs that support a lightweight, slimline frame, giving the appearance of a floating piece of furniture. The plush back cushions are designed to maintain their shape and come with unique channel-stitching for added texture and visual interest. This sectional sofa also comes with an adaptable chaise that can be positioned on either side to meet your spatial needs, making it perfect for both cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies. Additionally, the Miller Bi-Sectional offers maximum lounging possibilities with minimal effort, and is available as a sofa.
The reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 850 recycled plastic water bottles, while the reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency, medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap. The slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground, and the sectional components can be joined using connectors on the underside. The inner frame of the Miller Bi-Sectional is made of 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. The frame is also reinforced with steel for durability. Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®-Certified, and non-marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs protect hardwood floors. The sofa also features a No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system, and all joints have been stress tested.
Looking for more Sofa Sectionals? Click here!
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Non‐marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Miller Bi-Sectional available!
- Mid-Century Design
Materials: Hardwood, Synthetic Down fill, Feather, Poly-Blend
Use and Care Instructions:
- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly
- For stain removal always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product
- For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time